Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Last 2 Weeks

Wow!! What an awesome Sunday I had this week. i had the oppurtunity to preach for my pastor this past Sunday at our 7:30 am service. It went well I preached the message I had previously preached at our 10:00 am service. The rest of the line up for Sunday was as follows
8:30 am - Min Henry Kennedy - Minister of Congregational Care - South Campus
10:00 am & 11:45 am - Dr. Diane Hollings - Director of Christian Ed/Ministry Development
I then had the priviledge of preaching at the Stinsonville Baptist Church for there Annual Family and Friends Day. It was an awesome experience. Their youth choir sung and they rocked the house. I preached a message entitled "The Must of the Matter" from Acts 14:22. I pray it blessed someone's spirit.
I spoke with our former youth pastor and someone I consider a dear friend Min Reginald Bell who left Macon in August to attend the University of Memphis to get his PHd in communications. He told me last week he joined a church in Memphis pastored by Brandon Porter and on this past Sunday he got an oppurtunity to preach at an evening service and he killed everything that was sitting, standing or looking. I am so happy for him because he truely has a gift and a word for the nations. May the Lord be with him.
I have to teach our corporate Bible Study this week at our North Campus. I have to find a text and subject to teach on.

4 comments:

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Great post my friend. Glad to see you back posting with us.

Lance

Fitts said...

Great post my brother, happy to hear you had a blessed Lord's Day Service. I pray that the Lord will give you more opportunities to use your gift.

Your Blog brother,

DeAntwan Fitts

D.A. Thomas said...

Man, good to see you back on here! You still owe me a phone call! LOL. Man, I'd love to hear you preach and it's

D.A. Thomas said...

(got cut off) it's great to hear about you going forth in your ministry.