Friday, November 28, 2008

Blog Update

I know its been awhile since I last posted but life has been full and I have been having a great time on the ride. Let me go back and start with the Sunday Services.

The Lord blessed me to preach on the third Sunday at our last two services at Beulahland Bible Church. I preached a simple message out of II Kings 4. It was titled, "It is Well" I feel it blessed those in attendence because I received several calls and emails on how much the Lord blessed His people through that Rhema word. On that week I was called to the hospital to see a young girl who was battling cancer. The next day she was taken from labor to reward at the age of 11. She will be buried tomorrow.

I also had a friend from church pass on Wednesday this week. He and I sang in the Youth Choir at Beulahland for many years and were good friends then. Time brought with it change and we grew apart. It saddens me to see two young people 11 & 25 to transistion in the course of a week. It reminds me to continue to work while its day for the night is truly coming when no man can work.

The holiday was great and I am lookign forward to completing my undergraduate studies next week and another change that's coming really soon. Stay Tuned!!

1 comment:

Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

I pray God's richest blessings upon you and your ministry. Sorry to learn of the passing of the youth you spoke of. I pray that your undergraduate work continues to be a success and that your holiday was memorable.